RNA-Seq uses deep-sequencing technologies for transcriptome profiling that provides more precise measurement of levels of transcripts and their isoforms than other methods. IntegraGen is an expert with RNA-Seq and can assist researchers to design and implement a wide variety of RNA-Seq related studies.
- Experience across a full range of RNA-Seq study types
- We also offer clinical grade RNA-Seq for personalized medicine studies
- Cutting-edge, constantly updated bioinformatic pipelines
- We can provide you with advice on experimental design
- Support from study design through tertiary biostatistical analysis via our GeCo Advanced Genomic Consulting Service
Small RNA Sequencing
IntegraGen has developed and streamlined a process for measuring small RNA expression in tissue samples and liquid biopsies (serum or plasma) via next generation sequencing. We offer researchers a small RNA sequencing service for examining gene regulation at both the transcriptional and post-transcriptional level.
WE OFFER A PROPRIETARY PROTOCOL FOR SMALL RNA-SEQ
- Fully optimized process – from extraction to bioinformatics
- Start with either frozen or FFPE tissue, circulating blood cells, or liquid biopsies
- Able to extract total RNA from either plasma or serum
- Library prep uses random adapters via in-house developed protocol
- Reduces bias representation
- Provides better correlation
- State-of-the-art analysis using snRNAbench mutational signatures
IntegraGen assists researchers to overcome RNA-Seq related bioinformatics challenges through the development of efficient methods to extract the relevant information from large amounts of data.
- Identification of differentially expressed genes and pathways
- de novo event discovery
- Splice variants
- Long non-coding RNA