IntegraGen announced today its unaudited annual sales revenue for 2018.
- Sales revenue of €6.9 million (+11%)
- Very strong increase (+29%) in sequencing services for the R&D segment
- Strong reduction in cash consumption. Cash position of €4.0 million as of December 31, 2018
- Commercial launch of SIRIUS and MERCURY online genomic data interpretation software tools
- Strong commercial viability for upcoming years linked to the operational launch of the SeqOIA sequencing platform in early 2019, whose operation has been awarded to IntegraGen