We have the expertise…
The complexity of data resulting from next-generation sequencing and other newer technologies utilized for genomic research studies often requires advanced bioinformatics and statistical analytic approaches. IntegraGen Genomics offers a wide range of options, from basic to complex, to support your data management needs and to help deliver comprehensive results for your genomic data.
Scientific Support Services
GECO – Advanced Genomic Consulting Service
GeCo provides researchers with access to leading experts in the field of biostatistics and bioanalytics and offers researcher support for the advanced and personalized statistical analysis of genomic data ranging from the initial design of genomic research projects to the detailed evaluation of research results.
Examples of services GeCo offers include:
- Scientific advice and design of Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
- Exome sequencing: analysis of recurrent mutations in a series of tumors, chromosomal aberrations and mutational signatures
- RNA-seq: molecular classification, identification of differentially expressed genes and pathways
- Methylome: molecular classification, identification and interpretation of differentially methylated regions
- ChIP-seq, MeDIP-seq: identification of DNA binding peaks and comparison across several samples
- Genome-wide association studies (GWAS)
- Integration of Multi-Omics data
- Data visualization and preparation of figures and tables for publication
Online software for data interpretation
SIRIUS™ is an online Big Data solution that assists researchers to quickly and intuitively analyze exome data for Mendelian and oncology applications. Users can easily manage their projects thanks to SIRIUS’ unique interface which enables user to filter variants via a single click, annotate them, and save all analysis parameters. SIRIUS assists researchers to easily and quickly manage projects and save data in a safe manner.
- Rare disease research – comparisons of individuals from one or many families or patient groups, for each hypotheses of transmission, even the most complex.
- Cancer research – identification of somatic and constitutional variants based on constitutional and tumoral pairs comparison.
MERCURY™ is an online biological interpretation tool for oncology intended to assist pathologists and oncologists transform raw data obtained via high-throughput sequencing into a molecular report for translational and clinical research use.
MERCURY’s intuitive interface enables user to quickly visualize a precise and complete molecular tumor profile for cancer patients following the rapid analysis of their sequencing data (tumoral DNA and RNA plus constitutional DNA). MERCURY also provides users access to numerous annotation databases, links to potential clinical trials and treatment options based on identifi ed variants, and the ability to create and export a customizable report.