We have the expertise…
The complexity of data resulting from next-generation sequencing and other newer technologies utilized for genomic research studies often requires advanced bioinformatics and statistical analytic approaches. IntegraGen Genomics offers a wide range of options, from basic to complex, to support your data management needs and to help deliver comprehensive results for your genomic data.
Scientific Support Services
GECO – Advanced Genomic Consulting Service
GeCo provides researchers with access to leading experts in the field of biostatistics and bioanalytics and offers researcher support for the advanced and personalized statistical analysis of genomic data ranging from the initial design of genomic research projects to the detailed evaluation of research results.
Examples of services GeCo offers include:
- Scientific advice and design of Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
- Exome sequencing: analysis of recurrent mutations in a series of tumors, chromosomal aberrations and mutational signatures
- RNA-seq: molecular classification, identification of differentially expressed genes and pathways
- Methylome: molecular classification, identification and interpretation of differentially methylated regions
- ChIP-seq, MeDIP-seq: identification of DNA binding peaks and comparison across several samples
- Genome-wide association studies (GWAS)
- Integration of Multi-Omics data
- Data visualization and preparation of figures and tables for publication
Online software for data interpretation
ERIS – Exome Resequencing Intelligent Sorter
ERIS is an online software tool that helps researchers filter and easily analyze variants and genes of interest from exome data. The software helps to sort variants on a region or group of genes, to select mutations with impact on proteins, or filter mutations based on frequency within databases.
- Rare disease research – comparisons of individuals from one or many families or patient groups, for each hypotheses of transmission, even the most complex.
- Cancer research – identification of somatic and constitutional variants based on constitutional and tumoral pairs comparison.
OSCAR – Online Screening of Cancer Results
Oscar is a proprietary software application developed by IntegraGen Genomics for institutional use that provides a simplified approach to the delivery and visualization of a patient’s sequencing data when utilized as a part of clinical research projects. Designed as a tool to support the analysis of exome and transcriptome sequencing data for clinical research projects, OSCAR simplifies data searching and provides physicians and researchers direct access to all variants, SNVs, indels, CNVs, and fusion transcripts, including genomic “hot spot” regions that are frequently mutated in human cancer genes.
OSCAR also incorporates a fully functionally laboratory information management system (LIMS) which permits the full integration of each laboratory’s processes with the transfer and analysis of the sequencing data.